Think of four days where you can work remotely in a country estate, spend the day as you want, work on your book, strategize, think, read, whiteboard, check-out, or go for a hike.
End each day with private chef prepared dinners with fellow participants where the topic of conversation is business development and entrepreneurship.
- November 11-15, 2019
- One hour outside of Edinburgh, Scotland
- RT shuttle service from Edinburgh Waverley railway station
- Three meals and snacks included
- One off-site whiskey tour + dinner in St. Andrews
- Private ensuite bedrooms
- Limited to 7 participants
- Carphin House = venue
- Approximately $1,780.00
Are you curious?
Are you intrigued?
Who should know about this?
Ping email@example.com if you want to get involved.